Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday

Well,once again, influenced by others, I bought something..the Wii and Wii Fit. I have no idea what I am going to do with it, although I know it's something I've wanted. I actually stood in LINE for 45 minutes to buy it. I'm hoping it will help in my fitness program. Now I don't know whether to put it in my bedroom or downstairs so others can use it.
Impulsive buy? Yes, but wanted to get it set up while I had time and while it was in stock.
So...it's raining today and will give me something to work on.
************
So I put it together...I think I did it correctly, and have bowled and played tennis. Now I want to put the Fit together, but I know when I get on the balance board and it weighs me...yuck..but I probably need...no definitely need this.

Tennis tomorrow night, lunch on Wednesday...beach one day. I could get used to this life.

Okay, time to bit the fit board.
************
Okay...so I did it. I figured the whole thing out and exercised on it. I did the tennis, boxing, bowing, and then set up the fit part. Did the dance mat part and the running (jogging in place). I am so out of shape. I hope to keep to this for a bit so it pays for itself after a few months.

No comments: