Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday

The people on plurk are so great. I have learned so much from them. It's addicting, though. It's like being part of a conversation and you don't want to leave it.

Last night I got the entire month of math planned out. Don't know how well I'll be able to keep to the plan, but it does include whole class and group instruction. Now I have to finesse it and have my centers really planned out. Right now I have two independent and two teacher led. Once I get some parent volunteers I'll be able to add more computer based things.

Lori is going to send me Sitton worksheets. That would be such a help. I'm still going to start on my own and then hope hers get to me. So tonight is math/reading. Spelling is pretty easy and language done. Just need to add a subject a day so I don't go too fast with these kids. Also need lots of "I'm Done" worksheets as I have a feeling some are going to be really fast.

Weather warming up. I don't have any money left to do anything so no air fixing for me.

Julie's mom (on teacher connection) died and I am in charge of sending flowers. Hope people send me their checks.

Off to get dressed and go to the bank. At least I can put the check in today and hope for Monday.

No comments: